Sunday, October 23, 2005

Branson, Missouri

We have been in Branson for five days now and are having a good time. Yesterday we drove up to Springfield and went to Bass Pro. We enjoyed looking around, but it was not nearly as good as the Cabela's in Ft. Worth. Here you have to pay to see the mounted animals and there is a wildlife museum next door where you have to pay. It was fun though and we really got interested in the pontoon boats. I think that we would be a little too long, however, if we tried to pull a pontoon boat behind the fifth-wheel. Maybe we will have to go get the Explorer and just start having a caravan wherever we go. That might have to wait until gas gets a little cheaper.

After we left Bass Pro we went to Lamberts resturant (where they have the "throwed rolls"). Emily had Chicken and Dumplings and I had a whole rack of Pork Ribs. When I finished these the server asked me if I wanted more. I was forced to say no although I never thought that I would get full of smoked ribs. We waited an hour to get a table, which is something that we wouldn't normally do. Lamberts is one of the few places that is worth it however.

We are resting today. We will probably pick a couple of shows and get tickets for them next week. I will try to do a daily report as long as we have Internet service.

1 comment:

TexasSupreme said...

Thanks for responding, Rebecca. This could be fun. Who knows? Our team members (for now) will be You, Rachel and Uncle Marshall. Glad that you got the RMBB working. Better than it just sittig there doing no one any good. Stay in touch when you have time. I know you are very busy.