Monday, December 12, 2005

Happy Anniversary & Birthday!

Happy Birthday Dad!

Happy Anniversary to you both. For those of you who don't know, Mother Always said she got married on Dad's birthday so he would never be able to forget it. Well, it's been 42 years, Mom...............Has it worked out for you!

Sorry I wasn't able to call, we went directly from school to Jump Rope to Basketball to Choir concert. The kids had to be at the school for choir at 6:30, the concert started at 7:30 and we finally got out of there about 9:15. We then had 2 hours of homework. I think Junior High is going to do me in! Pray for us, it's semester exam week this week. Miranda is really worried about having to take test over "every thing I've has learned all year. That's alot of stuff." I know she'll do fine. But she worries about it none the less.

I hope your Birthday/Anniversary was greatand know that we were thinking about you even if we didn't call! We'll have a party when you get back home!

I love you both!
Rachel

1 comment:

TexasSupreme said...

Thanks for this good wishes. We are looking forward to the party when we get home.