Friday, July 13, 2007

July 13, 2007

With Emily gone, I just rested yesterday and today. The only extraordinary happenings yesterday were that the electrical power was off from about 1:30 till 10:30 last night, there was a large grass fire just north of Pinedale near the lake, and it rained for several hours last night. Fortunately the rain helped put the fire out and the clouds cooled it off enough that I didn't miss the A/C. I heard that they had to evacuate the RV park that is on the shore of the lake. They wouldn't let anyone hitch up their RVs but just the people had to leave. I haven't heard if there was any damage to RVs.

Today is somewhat cooler; only about 80 degrees now. I went in to town and had one of the propane bottles filled. No excitement, so that's all for now.

1 comment:

trdib said...

So far we haven't even had to call the babysitter for mom . . . yet. . . . . . She's been behaving very well. You would be proud. . . . haha!