Sunday, February 24, 2008

February 24, 2007




Well, it's been a month since I last posted. The tree that blew down is almost history having been burned in the shop stove. Our weather has been pretty nice with warm temperatures during most days. I spend most days in the shop working on the Massey Ferguson tractor. We started out just doing a few repairs and then decided to clean it up and paint it. It's been slow work since Drew has been working a lot of overtime at the fire station. I work a little and then sit in my recliner in the shop (thanks, Dawn) and rest and take short naps. I enjoy my time even though I don't get a lot done. Emily spends a lot of time at the kids sports events (soccer, tennis, basketball, track, jump-rope, etc).

I will post a few pictures as the tractor progresses.

No comments: