Monday, April 14, 2008

April 14, 2008



As Sheryl reminded me this morning, it's been a month since I last posted. It's been a busy month. Emily is having a lot of dental work done and I had my prostrate surgery last Thursday. I spent three days at Huguley Hospital and came home on Saturday. The surgery went fine and they found an unexpected kidney stone in the bladder and removed that. I can't do anything for a couple of weeks which will be hard. I feel good however.

We got the tractor about 98% finished before I went to the hospital. We don't have any real good pictures yet but will post some soon. I will post a couple today. It is a little dirty since we had to mow the front pasture.

5 comments:

Sheryl said...

The tractor looks great! And it mows! Better and better! Glad you are feeling well and recovering. Thanks for updating us.

Marshall & Floye said...

After all that work on the tractor, and now you took it out to mow?

TexasSupreme said...

Well, Drew and Rebecca keep reminding me that it is "just a tractor". Good to see Marshall and Floye's post. Did you have to re-register?

Marshall & Floye said...

We did have to re-register. Sheryl set up new identifiers for us and that worked after you sent us another invitation to join.
We had really thought the tractor was headed for the museum that has yet to be built.

TexasSupreme said...

If I had my way, we would be building the Roberts' memorial museum for a wide ranging group of treasures. However, the others think that they need to mow the pasture. I have started working on the Ford 8N so maybe it will take a little of the load off the Massey.

Will start showing some pictures soon.