Saturday, November 05, 2005

Branson Day 19

Very warm day today. I am coming down with a cold and haven't felt good. Emily helped cook the park breakfast this morning but I stayed in bed. We just sat around most of the day. Emily decided that she would go check out Silver Dollar City this afternoon. I may go back with her when I get to feeling better.


Thought that I would throw in a few pictures for Dominick. We took these when we were in Ft. Collins, CO. Doesn't seem like too long ago, but it was in late July.

3 comments:

trdib said...

Dear Grandma & Grandpa:

This is Dominick. The pictures are pretty funky. I'm not sure what the first one is. A Dinosaur singing? I saw one the bug spiders in a book that I thought was cool.

Well anyway I hope you are having a great time and I hope to see you again soon.

Love you lots,
Dominick

trdib said...

I am sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well. Take lots of Vitamin C and drink some hot tea. I am really enjoying this new site you set up. It is fun to see the pictures you have posted every day.

Art & Marie got in this afternoon. Their flight was good I guess.

I'll log on again tomorrow and hope to see you soon.

Love,
Rach

TexasSupreme said...

You're correct Dom. I knew that you would know about the prehistoric creatures. Rach, show the blog to Art and Marie if you get a chance and tell them hello.