Monday, February 27, 2006

Sun Is Shining

It's beautiful today in Grandview. We really needed the rain, but it is also nice after a week of rain to see the sun again. It's presently 69 degrees with only high, light clouds. During the cold, I burned up all the firewood on hand so today Drew and I went down and cut a truck load. I just got through splitting all of the larger pieces. It probably won't be cold enough now to need any more, but I guess that will be okay too.

Emily has gone with Rachel and Dominick to Dallas today. Dom is having a checkup on his legs at Scottish Rite Hospital. Drew and I went to Grandview and got a hamburger for lunch. Last wednesday it warmed up enough to get in the attic and check on the central heat. I found the problem and called Robert and he had the part that I needed. Emily and I rode to Burleson to get the part and visited with Robert and Carol for an hour or so. Came home and put the part in and everything works fine now. Last Saturday, Emily, Rebecca, Drew and I went to On The Border in Burleson to have mexican food.

We ordered our perscriptions and they will be sent to Grandview so we will be here for a little while longer. I think that Emily will also have to schedule a visit with the doctor while we are here. If the weather stays nice, we can get a few jobs done that the kids need.

No comments: