Saturday, March 31, 2007

Fredericksburg, Texas Day 3




The sun is shining and it has been a beautiful day today. Emily and I rode down to Comfort, Texas to the Spring Market and Gospel Singing Day. There were not many people there (that's good from my perspective) but it was an enjoyable day. There were six gospel singing groups from around the area. All were good and two of the groups were from The Cowboy Church in Kerrville. We are planning to go there in the morning to church. There were lots of craft booths along with homemade jams, jellies and cookies.

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

Love the picture of the baby and the young beauties. I'm working with Dad to get him to where he can post to your blog. Maybe soon.

TexasSupreme said...

The little guy had bright red hair and was
the son of one of the singers (I think). The girls were the Queen and Princess of the affair in Comfort. The little girl in the blue shirt and cap jumped in the picture when I asked the two if I could take their picture. She then realized that I probably didn't mean her and she stepped back. I felt badly for her and asked her if I could take her picture since she had on a Comfort tee shirt. She smiled big and said "sure".

TexasSupreme said...

Little town affairs are a lot of fun and no crowds.

TexasSupreme said...
This comment has been removed by the author.