Monday, March 26, 2007

Parkview Riverside Park Day 1





We left Mission this morning at 8:00 and got here about 4:30 this afternoon. It is really nice here (just across the river from Garner State Park). The river is flooding due to rains north of here. I think that it crested this afternoon and is starting to recede.

We went to church in Mission yesterday and then rested the remainder of the day. Last night we got everything together so that we would be able to leave early this morning. The trip was about 300 miles and we don't normally travel more than 200 in a day. Steve and Ellen left from Falcon State Park this morning. We were pulling out of a rest area north of Laredo and they were pulling in. We turned around and linked up with them the rest of the way here.

If anyone is having trouble logging on to the blog to make comments, let me know and I will try to help resolve it. What I had to do was create a Google Login following their instructions. The old Blogspot logins don't work any more.

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

Test #2

Sheryl said...

Thanks for sending me a new invitation to post! We're good to go now.

Dawn said...

I think I found my way over. Thank you for the new invitiation and for the update on your travels.